Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gyanu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2012, 05:14 PM
    Hello mam I have a chest heaviness problem.if I sleep straight on my back my chest fe
    Hello mam I have a chest heaviness problem.if I sleep straight on my back my chest feel heavy and breathing problem somtime its burning also I want to know is their any problem.one more thing I feel chest heaviness but not pain.please help me.
    Truth13 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2012, 07:49 PM
    Lay on you frond and see what happens

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain In My Chest And goes towards my Back [ 0 Answers ]

I have pain in my chest area but it comes and goes, and down around my right rib towards my back. I do have problems with my LUNGS. Should this be checked out through a heart cath or what? My Dr. thinks it's due to my sarcoidosis.

Back and chest pain [ 2 Answers ]

My wife is havinf chest pain and back pain and she thinks its gallstones does anyone have any suggestions and da er said its puerisis

What can be done for chest pain feels like my heart going to break threw my chest [ 2 Answers ]

I was sleeping I woke up to take some pain pills for my back. Two hours later I woke back up and it feels like my chest going to explode

I have got breakouts all over my chest and back.they ar [ 3 Answers ]

I have got breakouts all over my chest and back.. they are painful... when they dry up they look slightest purple in colour... they leave marks... any advice please!!

View more questions Search