Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jekoonce Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2012, 04:48 PM
    1 positive then 2 negative
    Took a pregnancy test Thursday it read pregnant and I was spotting. I took one Friday and it said negative now I'm confused please help
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2012, 06:12 PM
    Since the tests are inconclusive you might want to either wait several more days and try another test, making sure that you follow the directions carefully, or see your doctor for a test for confirmation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Positive and negative HPTs. Negative qualitative blood test. Can I still be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I am 21 years old and over the last 6 days I have taken countless numbers of pregnancy tests. I have had nausea and vomiting. Frequent urination and appetite. I have gotten 1 positive digital test, 1 positive blue dye + - test. 2 positive pink dye + - tests. As well as one positive cassette...

Positive or negative [ 0 Answers ]

I took a one step pregnancy test and a second line came up within two minutes of taking the test what does this mean.. we have being trying to get pregnancy.

Can a couple who both o positive have 1 o negative and 1 o positive baby [ 1 Answers ]

I am o negative and so is my ex husband we have 2 children together my little boy is o positive but my little girl is o negative is that possible please really need an answer because my ex isn't claiming her because his wife says there's no way she's his because of her blood type and I never...

Negative hpt then positive urine at doctors then negative blood [ 11 Answers ]

:D Hello everyone I was wondering if this has ever happened to any of you or anyone you know? Im pretty sure I'm pregnant! I concived on 25/26 nov 08 and started having same pregnancy symptoms I had with my daughter who is now 2. nausea,tired,dizzy,heartburn,metallic taste in mouth,slight...

Is it positive or negative? [ 3 Answers ]

I took a pregnancy test yesterday. It was negative. Something told me to look at it again this morning and it had a very tainted yellow line next to the very bright pink line. I read in an article that a test is only correct up to 10 min otherwise it evaporates and the results may change. Let me...

View more questions Search