Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candolandsc Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2012, 12:00 PM
    Goodman gas furnace
    I have a goodman gas furnace gmh 1155. The exhaust fan comes on for two seconds and goes off. Igniter nor gas come on. Control board light stays stray red. Is this s pressure switch or hose problem
    mechcon Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2012, 01:05 PM
    Hi When the fan is going on and off does the call for heat (check for 24 volts from W to C) Stay or go off also?
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2012, 04:13 PM
    If the light on the control board never changes from start to finish with out a fault code you have a bad control board.
    candolandsc Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2012, 03:59 AM
    I jumped connection and works. Thermostat is problem. Cleaned contacts although didn't look dirty. Works fine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a goodman GDT090-4A gas furnace. The igniter will ignite the gas and the gas w [ 2 Answers ]

The igniter will ignite the gas, and the gas will run for a second or a few seconds and will then cut off. It will continue to cycle like this until it finally will stay on but at times will take forever.

Goodman gas furnace.relight after turning off gas at meter? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, First time posting. Maintenance tech at local college. I'm working at home today though. I am relocating a gas line in the living room and need to turn the gas off at the meter. We have a Goodman gas furnance(duel fuel system)with electronic ignitnor. When I turn the gas to the house...

I have a Goodman gas furnace. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Goodman gas furnace approx 6 years old. When we turn the unit on at the thermostat the ignitor will glow red but the pilot is not coming on. I have replaced the flame sensor. Any suggestions? The LED was flashing 1 blink for possible ignitor or flame sensor but has sense quit flashing. ...

Goodman gas furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a newly installed Goodman gas furnace.It's 93%efficiency natural gas ,forced air,model #capf3o30b6ah Does not blow out very warm air , is this normal.

Goodman Gas Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Up until yesterday my furnace was working fine now it does not come on at all. I have turned off the power to it and the breaker and still nothing. I also have tried turning on the air and that does not come on either. I don't know the model number but I have been using it for about 4 years now.

View more questions Search