Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bulend Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2012, 06:58 AM
    Link does not work properly
    A link that is supposed to take me to a website tries to do that through Microsoft Word. Why is that?
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Mar 11, 2012, 04:24 AM
    If it occurs with all links, a common situation is that the file type association for HTTP URLs got accidentally changed to reference Microsoft Word instead of Internet Explorer or whatever browser you are using.
    ComputerHelpers Posts: 49, Reputation: 3

Mar 15, 2012, 06:20 AM
    Sometimes if a document is made with word as html, it carries that link reference and opens word. Does this happen with other websites?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shower does not work properly [ 1 Answers ]

My shower is an Opal Triton ,which has three heat button settings and a stop buttonon the front of the appliance.Whenever I turn it on to the hot or warm cycle it automatically turns to the cold setting .I have tried turning it on and off several times but to no avail .Please can someone help me...

Remote does not work properly [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new ceiling fan replacing an old one. The new one has remote. I have hooked up the ceiling fan/light using the electrical wiring diagram. When I turn the power back on, the fan motor starts to turn. I tried to turn it off using the remote and the lights came on. I tried to us the light...

Web Link in email Does Not work [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I no longer can open a web link in email. This worked when I first got my Vista system. Now I get a message saying "Application not found." Any clues? Thank you. Karen

Heat pump does not work properly [ 7 Answers ]

I have a new goodman 5 ton heat pump with a programmable robertshaw t-stat. It works great in a/c and elec heat. The heat pump will work fine for the frist cycle. When it does the second cycle it starts OK, but when the compressor starts the blower in the house will slow down. It does it for about...

Can someone tell me why this link doesn't work [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone please go to www.pacandgo.com and see if you can tell me why the Contact link stops all the other page links (Home, Watch, Compute) once I go to the Contact page. The other links (Home, Watch, and Compute) all work. That is, I can go and come to any of those three pages. But after I...

View more questions Search