Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tootie2081 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2012, 06:15 AM
    Distorted hearing
    Twice in the last two weeks, my right ear feels clogged, and all sounds seem to echo.
    I tried yawning, nose blowing, and it does not seem to help. The symptoms seem to disappear independently within an hour or so. The first episode was accompanied by a severe headache. What could be the possible cause of this?
    justlucky Posts: 12, Reputation: -2

Mar 12, 2012, 04:58 PM
    I suggest you should see a doctor about your distorted hearing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Distorted website [ 1 Answers ]

My website is distorted on IE. Items in cart appears under heading. Empty space appears where there should be flashing photo. It works in Firefox. I don't know if it is just my computer, or many others. My sister is having the same problem with my site.

Eviction summons hearing less than 24 hrs before hearing [ 1 Answers ]

We received an eviction summons for tomorrow at 1:00 pm. For hearing. Don't they have to give us at least 24 hrs notice for hearing. Plus, we gave the landlord money and had an agreement to pay rest of rent, and he filed on us.

Screen distorted [ 1 Answers ]

My computer was running slow so I had to restart it. When it came back on the print/icons are jumbo and the screen is distorted. Everything is really fuzzy! Please help! My anti virus said everything is protected. Thank you!

Distorted mirror [ 2 Answers ]

How to remove and repair distorded mirror

Distorted hearing [ 1 Answers ]

4 days ago my husband fired a gun just as I stepped out on the porch.The porch is covered with a concrete floor,which made the gunshot echo and louder.I was hard of hearing to begin with but I could hear enough to get by on and it wasn't muffled and distorted before the gunshot. Now I can barely...

View more questions Search