Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ninoo Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2012, 02:43 AM
    Relationships.
    I am 13-years old and quite mature for my age, I see my age girls dating nothing further than dating,holding hands and have someone to talk to maybe is this too much to ask for when I am only 13-years old. I want a boyfriend.
    axdwdrgc Posts: 86, Reputation: 3

Mar 11, 2012, 11:05 AM
    Nope. But the relationships most of the time end up no where. You can still have one I'm just saying think of what your getting yourself into.
    Hoped this helped :) :) :)
    SoftSummer Posts: 45, Reputation: 11

Mar 28, 2012, 08:19 AM
    I mean, what's for you is for you. Since you're so mature for your age, it will actually be a bit more complicated finding a boyfriend because boys already mature significantly slower than girls do. I understand the feeling of wanting a boyfriend, but you have your whole life ahead of time. A boyfriend will come in due time.
    tessa0987 Posts: 31, Reputation: -3

Jun 3, 2012, 06:30 PM
    No haha I think that you are old enough . Just know when to say NO and get a guy that fits YOU don't just go around looking
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2012, 04:29 AM
    13 years old is too young to have a boyfriend. You may be mature for your age, but that doesn't mean it's still a good idea. I would check with your parents first, ask them if it's okay ot have a boyfriend. If you can't work up the courage to ask or your parents say no, then you're not ready.
    CheesyBoy Posts: 13, Reputation: 0

Jul 31, 2012, 03:47 PM
    Im 13 year old boy and I've never dated either. If this is just jealousy STOP IT. Date someone because you want to not just because everyone else does. Let your feelings guide you, not everyone else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Realationships look girls or guys [ 2 Answers ]

OK... I like this girl but she told my friend that she only likes me a bit.how do I get her to like me more or how do I ask her out.? I talk to her a lot to?? :confused:

View more questions Search