Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dsilvanu Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2012, 02:39 AM
    Antique candle holder shaped like a bicycle (?)
    I have a candle holder shaped like a bicycle (?) with a wooden handle and an attached snuffer. The snuffer rings like a clear bell when it hits against the other parts of this item. It looks quite old and unique. I do not know who or which company made it and how old it is. Also I am not sure what material it's made of - silver, iron or some other metal.
    I did a search on the internet and found something similar but not exactly. The "bicycle" had a picture with three wheels and was called a high wheel tricycle. The third small wheel should be at the back of the two big wheels but it's been replaced with a handle in my item.
    Could someone please provide me with some answers? It's driving me mad!
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

Antique candle holder shaped like a bicycle [ 0 Answers ]

I have a candle holder shaped like a bicycle with a wooden handle and an attached snuffer. It looks quite old and unique. I do not know who was the maker and when it was made. Also I am not sure what material it's made of - silver, iron or some other metal. Could someone please provide me some...

Buying a Bicycle [ 2 Answers ]

My sister is going off to college and taking her bike witch happens to be the bike I rode because mine was too small, and now I'm in need of a new one. I'm a frequent rider at least 3 times a week going 20 to 30 miles a ride, 99% on the road. I really like these hybrid bikes, I sometimes tend to go...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.