Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bbrock79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2012, 02:16 AM
    A friend called asking me what would be the best treatment for his I've infiltration ?
    A friend called asking me what would be the best treatment for his I've infiltration and the edema ? Ice, Heat, Moist Heat or Dry heat
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2012, 08:43 AM
    "After removing the cannula, elevate the affected arm, notify the physician (for large infiltrations and extravasations), and apply cool compresses (warm, if vinca alkaloids are involved)." ResourceNurse.com Infiltrations and Extravasations

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My so called best friend and my ex [ 2 Answers ]

Help really need advice. I was having a casual fling with a lad for quite a while and I really liked him hoping it would develop into something else. I had confided in my best friend all the things me and him got up to, and I feel she got in between me and him by getting very close to him. A...

So called friend [ 1 Answers ]

OK I used to live with my friend. For christmas his aunt and uncle gave me a non-working computer that their office was throwing away. After some testing I discovered the problem, the hard drive was missing. So my roommate knowing how much I wanted 2 get it working went out and bought me a hard...

View more questions Search