Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Mar 9, 2012, 08:46 PM
    Weird bump on face, what is it?
    Hello,
    I have had this weird bump on my lower cheek for about 4 months now. It's really starting to bother me (not painful just annoying). When it first came in I thought it was cystic acne or a milia but it's not. I applied salycic acid acne cream to it for a while but that didn't work. I have exfoliated and did an enzyme peel and that didn't work. The bump is about 1/4 centimeter and very hard it seems to be very dry (not a pimple, does not fit skin tag either). Now I'm almost 3 months pregnant so I can't apply salycic. Has anyone ever seen or had a bump like this, what is it? Can you get it to go away yourself or do you have to have it professionally removed? Please don't tell me to go to the dermatologist as I do plan to do that soon, I'm just looking to see if anyone has any home remdies or even knows what this is. Thanks!
    Attached Images

Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 9, 2012, 09:20 PM
    I know you said that you don't want to hear it, but sadly your only option is to see a doctor. There's really no way for anyone to diagnose you over the internet, even with a picture. Any advice given would be a guess at best, and seeing as you're also pregnant, I wouldn't trust any home remedy anyone posts without first checking with your doctor.

A doctor really is your only option. There is no other.

Good luck.
    Rachelrang Posts: 45, Reputation: 0

Mar 11, 2012, 05:52 PM
    Sounds like a cyst they are quite commen and it does need to be removed they are like pimples in some ways but will come back again and again unless a doctor pulls out the sac yeah odd and gross but needs to be done

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

There's a weird bump on my hamster! [ 12 Answers ]

My hamster, Fuzzball, is around 4 1/2 years old. He has a funny bump on the left side of his tummy. It doesn't really have any hair on it, but it doesn't have any yellowish color like a scent gland would. I tried doing some research but couldn't find anything similar! I'm not sure if it's a tumor...

Weird Face Rash [ 6 Answers ]

I have been searching the net and came across a couple of sites before this one. And to state right away nothing in my day to day has changed and I didnt eat anything I would not normally eat. This morning I woke up and my entire face was completely covered with barely visible bumps, almost like...

Weird bump [ 1 Answers ]

This all started about a couple of weeks ago my boyfriend got what looked like a pimple on the side of his neck. As days went by the "pimple" got a lot of puss inside so I convinced him to let me squeeze it. A lot of puss came out and the bump went down. Little by little the bump has returned and...

I have a weird bump. [ 4 Answers ]

I have 2 bumps below the opening of the vagina... I poped one the other day and it blled I thought it went away but it didn't... I've never had sex with a guy.. could this be hpv? Or could it be from shaveing.. I just want it to go away ASAP!! :(

View more questions Search