Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilonelilone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2012, 06:20 PM
    Stomach pain and bloating...
    I missed my period and now having pain all throughout my stomach I am bloated and feel like vomiting after ever meal. What does this mean?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 9, 2012, 06:44 PM
    It sounds like the flu, but that's only a guess. For an actual diagnosis you really need to see your doctor.

There's really no way anyone, not even a doctor, can tell you what's going on from a vague description on the internet. There are so many possibilities to what may be going on. Everything from the simple flu, to pregnancy, to worse.

The doctor is your only option.

Good luck.
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Mar 9, 2012, 08:59 PM
    Try taking a pregnancy test

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Severe stomach bloating and hardness [ 11 Answers ]

For about a week, maybe longer, I have been experiencing severe bloating in my upper stomach. It looks like I'm pregnant. My stomach is harder than a rock and it hurts from being so stretched out. At night I have to sleep with a pillow under my belly so it won't hurt. And it is making me have to...

Abdominal pain, bloating, breathing short and can't lay on stomach [ 5 Answers ]

I got into bed tonight and was laying on my stomach and I started to get a sharp pain in my central lower abdomen, I sat up and felt nauseous and had very short breaths and felt like I had forgotten to breathe properly. My hands became a little shaky and body tense and a little twitchy. Also, I'm...

Lower abdominal heaviness, bloating and pelvic/back pain [ 0 Answers ]

Intermittent back/pelvic pain and discomfort twinned with abdominal heaviness and pressure. This has recently become chronic. The back pain presents as menstrual cramps and discomfort which eases once I move about but since last week his has been constant.

Bloating with abdominal pain! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. My friend has severe cramps. But its all over her stomach, kind of reminds her of the pain contracts. She has NO other symptoms except for bloating. This has lasted for two days now, and has gotten worse. Does anyone know what the heck this can be?

Extreme bloating and total lower/mid abdominal pain [ 1 Answers ]

Twice in a little over a month I've experience severe abdominal cramping and bloating that feels like an over abundance of gas just looming inside. This "gas" does not pass it just eventually after a day goes away (no burping/flatulence). The first time it woke me up, the second time in the...

View more questions Search