Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosierobinson89 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2012, 04:54 PM
    I want a baby!
    Hi! I was talking with my cousin and it turns out we both had a dream about wanting a baby!
    We are both 13 and I think my dream was bought on by me being on my period? But the dream it seemed so real! I can feel the bump still&the kicking! I can still feel Charlie in my arms! I don't have a boyfriend though so who is the father of this baby? Will I meet someone? So many questions and I bet they have good answers! Please help! The thing is, I know I'm not ready for sex, I won't be for a long time... I'm thinking of getting a baby doll? Oh my! I'm so weird! Help! Thanks! Xoxo
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 9, 2012, 05:30 PM
    It is great and normal for 13 years old to be thinking of babies, but to know of course that you are not ready for one. It is OK to consider to start baby sitting, learning to care for children.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 9, 2012, 05:34 PM
    This isn't weird, it's perfectly normal. Many girls feel their maternal instinct and longing kick in when they hit puberty. But to act on this at such a young age, that's not okay, or normal.

I'm sure your dream was very vivid. Who's the father of this baby you dreamt about? Don't know. No one does. Not even you. You'll likely meet someone when you're a lot older, fall in love, get married, and then have children with him. But there's really no way to know his name at this point in time.

If you love babies and want to be around them, then why not start babysitting? You can have all the perks of caring for a child without actually having to pay for a child. In fact, they'll pay you. :)

Mar 11, 2012, 01:22 PM
    I had a dream of me being a mother at 13?
    I'm 13&I had a dream of me being a mother.. It was amazing does it mean anything?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2012, 01:25 PM
    Means nothing... and don't think that anything you can dream on the subject is anywhere near reality. At this age you need to understand reality is rarely ever what you imagine.

Fact is its incredibly difficult... and more work they you can possibly immagine. And you never get a vacation or a break to rest... not until they are old enough to move out and completely support themseves... usually that's over 20+ years.

And its more expensive than you can imagine. As I imagine you know... kids rarely are perfect, and often are not the best behaved. That make the job of parent even harder than it is otherwise.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 11, 2012, 01:26 PM
    Means your hormones are doing over time..
    Clearly being a mother at such a young age would be rather shortsighted, not only illegal.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 11, 2012, 03:28 PM
    I dreamed I could fly, does not mean I should try,

Mar 23, 2012, 02:01 PM
    Have feelings for my ex, and another man.
    Hi, so me, and my ex boyfriend were together for a while. We broke up, and now are close friends. When I see him, I don't see that I love him anymore, but when we have a nice conversation. I miss him, and feel something deep for him... only thing is... me and my friend Jack have been flirting back and forth... I feel something for Jack when I see him, and talk to him..

I feel like a bit of a slag when I think of it. Help?

Love Rosie

Xoxo
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 23, 2012, 10:00 PM
    You are single and free, so stop the guilt, and enjoy the friendship with the ex, and date the new guy. If one or the other squawks, tell them you can do as you please.

You are only 13, but how old are they? No doubt your raging hormones, normal at 13, have you attracted to the fellows.talk to your mom about these feelings and dreams, she can help explain them, and guide you in handling them. LOL, she probably went through the same thing when she was your age.

Talk to her, she will cry because her baby is growing up!
    KatrinaCaitlin Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2012, 04:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    This isn't weird, it's perfectly normal. Many girls feel their maternal instinct and longing kick in when they hit puberty. But to act on this at such a young age, that's not okay, or normal.

I'm sure your dream was very vivid. Who's the father of this baby you dreamt about? Don't know. No one does. Not even you. You'll likely meet someone when you're a lot older, fall in love, get married, and then have children with him. But there's really no way to know his name at this point in time.

If you love babies and want to be around them, then why not start babysitting? You can have all the perks of caring for a child without actually having to pay for a child. In fact, they'll pay you. :)
    Haha I laughed at the last part, because it's soooo true!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The mother of my sons baby says she got full custody of their unborn baby... we live I [ 7 Answers ]

My sons baby mama says she got full custody of their unborn baby. We live in ca. Is this even possible? No notice no court date no violence no restraining orders WTH.

An slovakia and born my baby in ireland?1wk ago is my baby irish [ 1 Answers ]

I am slovakia and I have lived in ireland for 2years , can my son get irish citizen or slovakia citizen if I deliver my baby in 2months time in ireland

My husband had a baby in high school and the girl gave the baby up for adoption. [ 2 Answers ]

My husband had a baby in high school the girl gave the baby boy up for adoption in Dec 1979 in glendale AZ. We have five boys and would like to see if we can locate him.

Non-married HSMP visa holder expecting baby.will the baby have UK citizenship ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello.. any advice will be appreciated. I am currently in the UK on the HSMP visa and in 2012 can apply for indefinite leave to remain and then citizenship. I am pregnant with my first child and am estranged from the father who is a UK citizen. We are not married. Will my child be a UK citizen...

View more questions Search