Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moneill Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2007, 09:59 AM
    Divided attention
    An example of divided attention is driving while speaking to someone on a cell phone. Another real life, everyday example of divided attention would be?
    DiscusDiva Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2007, 06:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by moneill
    An example of divided attention is driving while speaking to someone on a cell phone. Another real life, everyday example of divided attention would be?
    Chewing gum while playing basketball
    Doing homework while eating lunch
    Listening to music whil surfing the web
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

May 30, 2007, 10:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscusDiva
    chewing gum while playing basketball
    doing homework while eating lunch
    listening to music whil surfing the web
    I'm not certain that these are very good examples, in each of the cases you have provided, I think that one of the activities requires no attention whatsoever.

A better example might be doing homework while watching TV.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

May 31, 2007, 04:41 PM
    Answering AskMeHelpDesk questions while your boss is on the phone!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lying for sympathy, getting attention or just because? [ 19 Answers ]

I always make it seem like something is wrong when its not. Why do I do this, am I the only one? I'll even make up stories about my life or my past, things that don't make me look better but worse, or make my life worse. Why? I know I'm doing it but I still do it... in many different ways..? ...

Divided attention in the real world [ 2 Answers ]

How to get attention from the fellas [ 6 Answers ]

IS it common for a guy to feel really passionatly about 2 girls at the same time? What is it that guys like in a girl? What gets a guy to even pay attention to a girl? How can I make guys act like I'm not a freak of nature? I know its not because I'm totally ugly because people tell me...

Get the coach's attention [ 4 Answers ]

The only way I can describe basketball and me is, pure love. I play any chance I can get and I'm always spraining my ankles because of that. I play for an all star team, and I also play in a recreation league The problem I have is making the school team. I try my hardest. I dive for balls and do...

View more questions Search