Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moneill Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2007, 09:57 AM
    Divided attention in the real world
    An example of divided attention is driving while speaking to someone on a cell phone. Another real life, everyday example of divided attention would be?
    kitpill Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Apr 18, 2009, 08:57 AM
    Divided attention is whenever two or more stimuli are presented at any given time, so a real world example could be just reading a book whilst listening to music, talking to a friend whilst walking down a street. Essentially anytime more than one stimulus is presented and an individual has to respond to all the stimuli in that situation.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2009, 01:23 AM

Answering questions on amhd and texting someone on the phone

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lying for sympathy, getting attention or just because? [ 19 Answers ]

I always make it seem like something is wrong when its not. Why do I do this, am I the only one? I'll even make up stories about my life or my past, things that don't make me look better but worse, or make my life worse. Why? I know I'm doing it but I still do it... in many different ways..? ...

My underarm and inner thigh needs attention! [ 5 Answers ]

Just like everyone here on this section, I got the same problem.I love wearing sleeveless tops and bikinis before but now, I can't even afford to try one. My underarm is dark and so as my inner thigh. Can you suggest me any effective remedies? I need to have them whiten before my soon to be...

How to get attention from the fellas [ 6 Answers ]

IS it common for a guy to feel really passionatly about 2 girls at the same time? What is it that guys like in a girl? What gets a guy to even pay attention to a girl? How can I make guys act like I'm not a freak of nature? I know its not because I'm totally ugly because people tell me...

Get the coach's attention [ 4 Answers ]

The only way I can describe basketball and me is, pure love. I play any chance I can get and I'm always spraining my ankles because of that. I play for an all star team, and I also play in a recreation league The problem I have is making the school team. I try my hardest. I dive for balls and do...

View more questions Search