Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pshycocat0913 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2007, 09:28 AM
    I need balloons for my business
    I am starting my own business, Unforgettable Gift Baskets, and need to find someone who supplies balloons (mylar, foil, latex, & etc.) and the display stand. Can someone please send me in the right direction?
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2007, 01:59 PM
    Hi! I cannot vouch that these are the cheapest places to purchase balloons and display stands, but they handle what you have requested.

Balloonplace Wholesale Catalog

POP Displays for Sale, Point of Purchase Display Racks & Stands, Retail Displays, Trade Show Displays, Display Fixtures including Banner Stands

Good Luck in your new business! :)

Feb 20, 2007, 08:12 AM
    Thank you.

Feb 20, 2007, 08:23 AM
    Still did not find display stand. Does anyone know if there is a company that you can lease from or something like that, maybe small fee membership?
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2007, 08:34 AM
    Can you describe the type of display stand you are looking for? I assumed it was a table top acrylic variety.

Are you looking for a large metal floor display stand?
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2007, 09:01 AM
    FYI, as far as leasing, you might want to contact a local party rental store in your area. They may not have any for lease, but can direct you to a local outfit that might.

Feb 20, 2007, 09:25 AM
    What I am wanting is like when you go into a party supply store and they have the floor rack w/balloons. I am trying to start my own gift basket shop. Just something small for now, and I don't have a lot of money to work with. I figure someone would have some kind of deal.
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2007, 09:35 AM
    I know it is very hard financially when you are trying to start a business from scratch. And those display racks are not cheap.

Why don't you go into a party supply store and ask if they have any old floor racks they would be willing to sell you for a reasonable price? Can't hurt to ask. And, if they say no, they may have some suggestions for you.

The other thought I had is, sometimes people are selling off their inventory and supplies from either a store they have closed down due to retirement or some other reason. They will put those items for sale on Ebay. You might want to do a search on that.

In the meantime, I will do a search and see if I can't find a website that is useful. What state are you in? We could try to do more of a localized search. Sometimes the banks will auction off all the items in a store that has defaulted on a loan.
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2007, 10:02 AM
    Okay, here are couple of more web sites that are worth a look.

Affordable Trade Show Displays, Exhibits and Booth Graphics.

Used Trade Show Display Exhibits & Booths - Buy, Sell, Rent on EXHIBITTRADER.COM

The second link you should be able to post an ad to buy or lease someone else's display rack.

Hope these help. Good luck!:)

Feb 21, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Thank you very much. I live in Mount Enterprise Texas, East Texas

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Business name [ 5 Answers ]

How do I go about registering the name of my business and to keep the right and idea for my business so peopledo not take and use my idea

Home business [ 1 Answers ]

I have bought my first house to flip My husband and I have done a lot of the work ourselves can we draw a paycheck for our labor?

Small business [ 4 Answers ]

I am currently 17 years old... I am toying with the idea of starting a card business... I will begin as a sole trader... but hopefully develop into a larger force opening stores around scotland by 2010... will I survive in such a market... and is it wise taking such a risk at a critical stage of my...

Do I need a business licence [ 2 Answers ]

I have a small business out of my home. I do photo slide shows onto DVD. I only plan on making around $1,000.00 a year. Do I need to file for a small business license in the state of GA?

Starting A New business [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My Name Is Kim,I Have Been Working On My Own As A Cleaner For Approx 8yrs Just Locally,but A Chance Has Just Come Up For Me To Maybe Have 2 Contracts For Buisnesses In My Area Which Would Be A Great Start On The Steep Ladder Of Sucsess,how And Where Do I Start Please Help Someone As I Don't Want...

View more questions Search