Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    djosik Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2004, 12:01 PM
    Need advise
    Please give me an advise on career in USA.I have master degree on economics from MGIMO University -Russia.what are my opportunities in USA??
    viking Posts: 131, Reputation: 7

Apr 15, 2004, 07:04 PM
    Re: need advise
    It will be much easier to find work if you are a citizenor have a green card, however, you can still find work without them. You should list your resume on the major jobsites such as Monster.com, Hotjobs.com, Careerbuilder.com to name but a few. Make sure that you explain clearly what skills you have gained fro your Master's degree. Explain what specifically you are able to do. You can often get a job teaching economics to high school students or working for utilities companies studying power demand and forecasting usage. There are many jobs available to economists.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could use some advise [ 16 Answers ]

Ok I need advise on 2 different relationship propublems. 1> My x is asking me to sign a paper for him . I told him I would have to speak to my lawyer before signing any papers for him . He got mad and left me a text message saying He was crushing the car (the paper he wanted me to sign was...

Serious Advise Please! [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: I know this is sure to get some negative comments, need only serious advise please! I've been married AND FAITHFULL for the last five years. Prior to our marriage, we were together for 10 years. Lately, for a long time actually, I feel like my husband doesn't "give" to the relationship...

Advise [ 17 Answers ]

Hello. I'm new to this forum. Well my situations goes like this, my ex girlfriend broke off the relationship of two years. Its been three months since the breakup. Well the first month I kind of had some sort of contact with her through calls, e-mails. Then I decieded to go the NC way because it...

Can anyone advise/help? [ 21 Answers ]

Hi, my husband and I have been trying to fall pregnant for a few months now... my last period was on the 3 June lasting 6days, then on the 23 June till now, I've been getting dark brown discharge :eek: (I've never had this before ever since I started my period)... my period is not for another 2...

View more questions Search