Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richie2256 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2013, 08:12 PM
    She is autistic. I was seeing a girl like this who completely selfish and could see no wrong in her own actions. Autistic people vary a lot and have different problems and areas that appear to be missing from their brain. They would appear completely heartless too.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 3, 2013, 08:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by richie2256 View Post
    She is autistic ... They would appear completely heartless too.
    No, autism does not seem to be her "problem."

Not true -- I am married to one and have a son who is autistic, plus count several autistic people among my friends. "Completely heartless" they are not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Disrespectful, lazy 26 year old daughter [ 10 Answers ]

I have a daughter who is 26 years old, single with 1 child and is disrespectful to her parents. She lived with a useless, controlling boyfriend that got her preqnant a couple years ago. We finally got her and her son (our grandson whom we dearly love) to move back in with us. She was going to...

How to evict a disrespectful 22 year old child [ 3 Answers ]

My son is 22 and lives with me. I raised him as a single mother since his dad and I divorced and the dad moved out of the country - barely seeing him in 12 years. So, its been my full job. My son has emotional issues. He is easily depressed with bouts of anger and major issues of disrespect...

22 Year old Daughter disrespectful [ 22 Answers ]

Just wondered if I'm in the wrong or is she right? I am a widow and have been raising my now 22 year old daughter. She has this boyfriend that is an airline pilot and he really doesn't act like he really cares for her. He didn't txt or emails my daughter for a month or two. She didn't hear...

Disrespectful 19 year old child [ 7 Answers ]

At my wit's end! I have a 19 year old who just graduated last May. He's my first born and was an only child for 10 years. I was in a verbally/emotionally abusive relationship with his father, my husband. We were 21 when he was born and had no relationship skills, but we loved each other. We...

12 year old stepson VERY disrespectful [ 7 Answers ]

I am a step-father to a 12 year old that is very disrespectful. This child has been head strong since day one when I entered there lives five years ago. The father had not been involved in her life until I came into the picture. This child goes to her father every other weekend and two times a...

View more questions Search