Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wheelchairgirl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2012, 09:14 AM
    How can I make Microsoft Word 2007 stay on top of the screen when I go to other progr
    Every time I am typing something up while doing research I would like to make MS Word float on top of other programs. Please help.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 20, 2012, 03:13 PM
    It's not possible to accomplish this as you described, but try rearranging your windows.
    So rather than having your browser in full screen, try making it half and word the other half.
    In Windows 7 snapping each application to alternate sides of your screen would work well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problems with Microsoft Equation 3.0 and Word 2007 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have been using Microsoft Equation 3.0 for several years. Recently I upgraded to Word 2007 and am experiencing some problems. I use the path Insert - Object - Microsoft Equation 3.0. First problem: I can add parentheses from the equation toolbar, but when I add something large within...

How to set up Microsoft Word on my Acer laptop without using Microsoft packages CD? [ 7 Answers ]

My older sister have a laptop and she said you can upload Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint without using the Microsoft Windows Package CD codes? She couldn't explain it to me.

Windows Vista, Microsoft office 2007, Microsoft equation 3.0 [ 5 Answers ]

I have Microsoft Vista which I do not think really makes that much of a difference but I have Microsoft Office 2007 and I need to use Microsoft equation 3.0. I know I have it on my computer because I found it. I just don't know how to use it. I have taken a couple of tutorials and still can not...

How can I fix Microsoft Word 2007 to stop automatically resizing pasted images? [ 2 Answers ]

My Word 2007 resizes images to 125% of their original size so that they appear blurry. It happens when pasting from different programs. It also happens in my Outlook emails and my calendar events. How can I fix this?

Microsoft word 2007 - no product key! [ 5 Answers ]

Okay this may be a dumb question but I want to ask: When I bought this laptop it obviously came with Microsoft word 2007. Now after many times of exiting when it asks me for a product key, it no longer works. I can't even type or finish my paper! Ahh! I looked on the site and it's like $150...

View more questions Search