Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    densimm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2007, 08:38 AM
    French song 1980s-1990s
    I am trying to find out the french song out in the 80s or 90s which was sung by a young looking girl. The video shows her walking over a field and then rowing with her mother and then sneaking out of the house and going to a nightclub with what looks like her little sister whi is about 8. She has a dead straight bob. Thaks for your help:eek:
    korogo Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Feb 21, 2007, 02:58 PM
    Only French artist I'm really familiar with would be Alizee

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song from french car advert. What is it! [ 1 Answers ]

An advert came out a few years ago and it had a lady getting in a car and driving on a swirly highrise carpark. It had a female singer singing a french song softly in the background with some piano chords. Does this advert ring a bell? Any details on the song or advert will be very helpful

French song from the 80's (pop) [ 9 Answers ]

I'm looking for some help looking for the title or artist (Female singer)of a french song from the 80's. The only thing that I remenber is the video clip with a girl (singer) and a guy that I think it was a giant. Anybody can help me or ever seen or heard that song.. :confused:

1980s children film [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I hope someone out there could help me figure out a movie I remembering owning, but now sadly I have lost. It was a movie about a girl and her teddy bear who went into a magical mirror (perhaps with her brother) and ended up in another world. I remember her singing songs like "I'm...

1980s kids christmas movie [ 5 Answers ]

OK, people keep on telling me I'm takling about toy story, but this film was NOT animated and I watched it when I was a little kid. I can only remember bits and pieces, something about a new toy for christmas for the kids that's under the tree, and all of the toys that these kids already have come...

View more questions Search