Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ibrahimovick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2012, 06:44 PM
    Can a man be mad at his wife for her past?
    Aslamalakum I am a muslim women who is working really hard to a great mom and wife. I try really hard to keep my past away from my family for the best and some things pop up unexpectically. So my question is canmy husband get mad at me for my past even though he will not be the one to answer for it in front of Allah?
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2012, 03:52 PM
    Can he get mad? Sure
    Is it justified? Maybe in his mind
    Can he divorce you? I suppose if you were not truthful and he felt betrayed.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2012, 04:40 PM
    Assalamu Alaikum.

His feelings are his own. Of course he can be angry.
    But he will need to come to terms with that, and ask forgiveness for his anger, and forgive you for your past for whatever it is that angered him.

You need to forgive him for his anger as well.

Allah Is always ever forgiving. He loves the both of you. And he sees into your heart. He will see your truths and Judge you based on that. Not anything else.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2012, 05:04 PM
    Small minded men will do that... small minded women will do that.

A person that is good at heart will judge you for who you are now. No one can change their past... there are some acts that rise to thelevel of things that should never be forgotten. I am certain however anything you might have done... is not one of those.
    Bill Alton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2012, 01:24 AM
    If you hid your past he has reason to be mad, but that doesn't appear to be the case here.
    When you marry you marry the whole person, not just the parts you like. If he knows your past, and will hold it against you, he has no business marying you.
    lilone3667 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Jul 18, 2013, 03:29 PM
    He should not be mad. When he married her, he didn't married her past he married her.her past should stay in the past

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

English movie,actress played blind man wife relation with other man [ 0 Answers ]

Name English movie in which actress played blind man wife having relation with other man. Mostly was in white dress in film

Name some things that make your wife mad. [ 22 Answers ]

P.M.S. No sex Asks you to help and you say OK in a min. Ask if you are going to take the trash out and you say in a min. Hide her sex toys Don't tell her she looks lovely today Throw away her fav. Nail polish even though it's empty You takeing her last drink of wine Not talking to her...

Why did he get mad that I went on a date with another man? [ 11 Answers ]

I was casually dating a man (Man #1) for about 4 months, we were not committed to each other and it was more of a "booty call" situation than anything else. We had even discussed that if things did not work out we would always be friends. I had not seen or talked to him in over a month when I...

Wife gets mad when I ask her about her Guy friends [ 10 Answers ]

My wife gets angry when I ask her about her Guy friend whom are mostly exes and even one she had an affair with. She really gs mad when I ask if she talks to him and I see his phone number on the bills and she has his email address but never any email to read cause she deletes them AM I in trouble...

View more questions Search