Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GelicaR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2012, 07:33 PM
    Green hair
    My hair is black and I dyed blonde streaks. To get rid of some of the streaks I put black dye on them. They turned green.

Check out some similar questions!

Blond hair to brown hair and green again [ 2 Answers ]

I've been dying my hair the lightest blond I can find for about 15 years. I wanted to get back to my original colour a dirty blond or light brown (it's been awhile). So I bought a brown dye and put it on. As it washes out it is looking a little green. Should I dye it the same colour again or...

Green Hair! [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I've had blonde hair for 5 years and I decided to try dying it to a dark brown - bad idea. I should have not used permanent dye:mad: . At first it looked okay and I started to like it but now its fading to a green hue. I think I want to go back to blonde again. Can I try dying it back to the...

Green Hair [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am a natural blonde and decided I needed a change. I dyed my hair brown with a semi-permanent dye. I decided that it was too dark so started to put blonde dyes over the top. It made the brown fade to a dark blonde colour but now I have a green tinge in it which you can see under certain...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.