Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ki72277 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2012, 05:25 PM
    Which fuse to reaplace for a 2004 chevy tahoe seat?
    Which fuse do I replace for a 2004 chevy tahoe left seat to move
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 7, 2012, 05:28 PM
    You should find the diagram for the fuses both in your manual and inside the lid of the fuse box. http://www.google.com/imgres?q=2004+...t:429,r:28,s:0
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2012, 06:12 PM
    Your fall back can always be to just test all fuses with a test light or multimeter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Power seat fuse location for a 2004 Tahoe [ 6 Answers ]

2004 Tahoe, Z71. Driver side front seat is stuck in the most forward position. There is no power to that seat. Panel on door that controls heated seat on both, passenger and Driver side no power. Passenger seat has power to move back and forth, up and down. Looked for fuse but nothing stands out...

Chevy Tahoe 3rd row seat [ 3 Answers ]

I am going to buy a chevy tahoe and I want to buy a 3rd row seat. However the vehicle has a factory carpet covering the space where the 3rd seat would go. I tried to check to see if I could feel wells where the seat would go and I found 4. I just want to make sure without cutting the rug if the...

2003 chevy Tahoe power seat and heater issue [ 6 Answers ]

I recently purchased a 2003 Chevy Tahoe. All was well for a month and now the front seat warmers do not work, as well as the DRIVERS side (only) power seat controls. I have seen similar posts but not exactly the same issues. The lights do NOT come on for the warmers. I have read it could be as...

2003 Chevy tahoe seat [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2003 Chevy Tahoe. When I try to move the seat up, it goes back. Also, when I try to move the seat back it won't do anything. Sometimes when I move the little nob, to move the seat, it doesn't never do anything! My wife and I can't reach the peddles. HELP! Thanks = )

View more questions Search