Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wallabee4 Posts: 294, Reputation: 19

Mar 7, 2012, 01:51 PM
    Can't remember baseball hunk from 1970's-80's posed in bubblebath
    Believe he was a catcher, possibly for Yankees or Dodgers. Wall poster featured him immersed in bubblebath. Had it in my college dorm in the 1980's can't remember now who he was...
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 7, 2012, 02:08 PM
    If you don't get an answer you can use this one. Two Naked Marlins Players Share a Bubble Bath and Some Red Wine - Miami News - Riptide 2.0 I am still looking for your pic.
    wallabee4 Posts: 294, Reputation: 19

Mar 7, 2012, 07:50 PM
    Um, yeah... nope, not even close... :)

Seems to me the guy had freckles and reddish brown hair. Maybe a mustache. (But not at all sure of that)The bubbles covered everything except his broad chest and nice arm muscles. It was a pinup poster type thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a title of an Old 1970's or early 80's movie [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie that I saw a VERY LONG time ago. I saw it some time in the 80's on public TV in the afternoon it looked to be made in the 70's but is possibly a B movie. In the plot... There was a young man who was reclusive and had psychic abilities and more or less...

Contemporary baseball romance from mid-80's [ 2 Answers ]

Almost positive this was Harlequin/Silhouette romance novel from early to mid-80's: Young New Orlean's artist inherits her father's baseball team. Unfortunately to save the team, she must bring back a former player & ex-love interest. She believes his departure from the team a few years...

Children's halloween 1970's, 80's puppet, muppet movie [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of this short movie? A muppet like king and prince live underground, in a cemetery under a fallen tombstone. There is also the kings evil brother and his son who are muppets as well. They all look like trolls. There are some songs in the movie and the premise of the story...

Horse movie from the 1970's, I can't remember the title [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie in the 1970's and I can't remember the title. It was a story about a boy and a horse that was lame or injured and the boy had to take this horse up to some sacred mountain to get this horse's leg in this stream so he would be healed. I think it was a Native American legend or...

View more questions Search