Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    depressed27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2012, 01:32 PM
    What do I do... Please help
    I have been with my husband for 5 years and we have weathered numerous storms, however, this one is very different.Let me give you some backgroud info, we recently had a life changing move to a place where we have no family, no friends and no connections. I had to move schools and leave my 2 GREAT jobs. We have been living off savings since September! Lately, our relationship has changed we are distant and disconnected. We barely talk and are never together. Over the past three weeks, our relationship has completely fallen apart we have screamed at each other and threatened to leave each other. A couple weeks ago he asked me for some space but he has been acting unusual since then, coming home late, going out with friends, not telling me where he is going and he is constantly on his phone. He says the reason why we are in this slump is because after the move I became some other person and wasn't the person he married... I was recently diagnosed with depression but he doesn't care. I'm trying so hard to tell him how I feel but I would do better talking to a brick wall. Whenever, I bring something up regarding our relationship and our marriage he goes blank and refuses to talk to me. I want to fix this and work on it but right now either way it doesn't matter I just can't be roomates anymore and I need to start to figure out my future with or without him. So, my question is... Do I stay and weather the storm and see if he comes around or do I leave and say see you later.
    Nadzo Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2012, 11:12 PM
    Be patient this happens all the time don't rush. It's all because if changing the place and moving to a new place. Why don't you just leave all these troubles behind and never open up your relationship state with him and work on yourself. Get out of the depression meet new people go for a vacation together . Let go what happened just start over again. But please don't open such conversation again with him, men are not so into such arguments.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search