Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sono Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2007, 07:22 AM
    Should I believe him?
    :confused: hi,
    I am in problem which is making me to think so much and it upsets me a lot.. so I thought to share my problem with you.. maybe your answer will make me satisfy.. ok the problem is I love a guy an he loves me a lot he says that he stopped taking drugs for me he used to take skunk and churus etc.. but know he says that he has stopped these all thing just for you.. my problem is that should I believe on him for this because I am not with him al day to see all myself.. shold I trust him beause one of my friend doctor she told me if once churus started I won't stop easily I trust him but somtime I get upset you tell me what should I do? should I believe him and marry him or? what should I do? thnax
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Feb 19, 2007, 07:37 AM
    If you have doubts about who you are with, you need to talk it out or let enough time go by to take care of those doubts. Marriage should not be considered until you trust him completely.
    sono Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2007, 06:46 AM
    Hey vali,
    I just wanted to know churus (drug) can stop if they wanted to stop it? because many people says that I chould not be stopped until you get hospitiles...
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Feb 20, 2007, 07:11 AM
    I'm sorry, you have listed a drug that I am not familiar with. Could it be that its called that in your country while in the US its called something else? I would be inclined to believe what the people are saying to you about it -- why would they lie or exaggerate? I know that drug addiction in general usually takes quite a bit of effort to overcome and it works best if the addict does it for themselves, not to gain the love of another person or any other conditional arrangement. That tends to be a recipe for total disaster. If you are to continue with this man, I caution you to go very very slow. Date a looooong time, build trust solidly over time. Do not let him rush you, if he is -- I am serious here.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 20, 2007, 07:19 AM
    I believe churus and skunk are slang for marijuana
    isabelle Posts: 309, Reputation: 31

Feb 22, 2007, 09:46 AM
    Google didn't find churus, but J_9 is right, skunk is slang for marijuana.

I agree with valinors_sorrow. You need to take a lot of time and be very, very sure before you marry anyone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search