Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Mar 7, 2012, 12:20 PM
    Please suggest an appropriate haircut
    Please suggest an appropriate HAIRCUT.

(Actually I had to give this title to my query, but I do not know how come this 'hair or haircut' title appeared. I shall appreciate, if someone please change to title to the one I wrote in bold letters above.)

Now, the question - For a round, a bit longish face, please suggest some good haircuts, for a woman of around 32. Suggest a haircut, in which the trimmed ends look prominently. It is better if the photographs are also inserted.

All the answers will be appreciated.
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Mar 9, 2012, 07:54 AM
    Hey,

It has been long since I had put my question here, about appropriate haircut, but no answer has been given by anyone, hitherto. Can someone help? Can someone reply, please. As promised already, all the answers will be appreciated.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 9, 2012, 10:12 AM
    Just read your PM to me regarding your query about a hair cut. Sorry but this is way out of my field. Check my expert status. Good luck
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 9, 2012, 11:26 AM
    You are just going to have to Google and find various styles for face shapes that match yours and then finally make a decision. It may be a wrong choice, so then next time try something else. Hair grows out, thank goodness!

I know I don't look good with Orphan Annie curls. I tried that once and couldn't wait until my hair could be cut into a pixie (to get rid of the curls). My favorite was a shag or maybe a bob where the hair curved around my cheeks.

If you have a narrow face, you will want a style that adds width to your face--a bob or longer hair that poofs out at the sides of your head.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2012, 08:47 AM
    Ask your hairdresser - it's also about hair texture, how much time you have to work with your hair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New haircut. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello , Hope someone can help me with my qestion. I have had my hair cut short to about under my sholders , I have noticed that its flicks out and I want to know if anway knows any spray or solutions to try to keep the ends of my hair straight. :):):confused:

The Haircut [ 4 Answers ]

One day a florist goes to a barber for a haircut. After the cut he asked about his bill and the barber replies, "I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week. "The florist was pleased and left the shop. When the barber goes to open his shop the next morning there is a...

Fauxhawk haircut [ 6 Answers ]

Should I get one... idk if I should I want one but don't know.. Any advice...

Haircut [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted to know if you knew how to explain a haircut. It's a long layered cut. It's the one you see that has been cut like the shape of the head at the back, but thinned out at the bottom, almost whispy. It is the newer way to cut long layers. And also what is your best advice for cutting a...

View more questions Search