Ask
    Sarauer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2012, 10:43 AM
    Spousal support
    My wife got suspeded after are separation do I have to pay spousal support
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Mar 7, 2012, 01:33 PM
    Probably yes, or probably no. It depends on your location, and also it depends on many other conditions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spousal Support [ 2 Answers ]

State is SC, married 20 years, my income is $24,000 per yr. Spouse income is $60,000. We rent our home and have agreed on how to split debts and how much child support will be given. He only wants to do the child support until our son turns 18 which is in a year and a half. He then only wants to...

Spousal support [ 5 Answers ]

Will I loose my spousal support if he files for bankruptcy

Can I get spousal support ? [ 1 Answers ]

We've been married for almost 2 years but been together over 4 years. I supported him while he was in prison for at least a couple of years. I have receipts and he even signed a couples agreement that if we split within 3 years of his release he'd have to pay me $5000 a year for every year I...

Support spousal [ 8 Answers ]

We were married 1 week short of 2 years when she moved out what is the time frame for support is it 50% of the length of marriage and is there a free site to access disomaster to figure support

Spousal Support [ 2 Answers ]

I am in divorce now. No minor children, married for 25 years. Do I still have to pay spusal support and is DissoMaster the correct way for this purpose?

View more questions Search