Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prsi Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2007, 05:41 AM
    Ovulation and chances of getting pregnant
    Even if the ovulation test is positive,can there be any other problems like blocked fallopian tubes that can prevent me from getting pregnant?What are the symptoms?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 19, 2007, 05:45 AM
    There are many many different reasons women cannot get pregnant. You would only know for sure why you cannot, if indeed you can't, by a complete physical from your doctor.
    bustybulbus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2007, 06:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by prsi
    Even if the ovulation test is positive,can there be any other problems like blocked fallopian tubes that can prevent me from getting pregnant?What are the symptoms?
    Even if you get a possitive result from ovulation test,doesn't mean you have or are about to release an egg.you can still get the surge without releasing an egg(which was my trouble).taking clomaphine citrate makes you produce eggs,so as long as there are no other problems this should result in pregnancy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to fall pregnant:could spotting be an indication of ovulation? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. Hope someone can answer my question or at least give me some good advice! I went off contraception about 5 months ago and thought my periods were pretty regular (with 28-30 days between them). Then last month about 14 days after I started my period, I started spotting. It wasn't anything like...

What are the chances of me being pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all. So me and my boyfriend have been sexually active. The problem is last night when we were having sex he pulled out and, the condom broke I'm so scared.. could I be pregnant? We are 18.

What are the chances? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I was just wondering what are the chances of getting pregnant from just getting fingered I have never had sex and I have missed my period for the month of October and I'm just freaking out I mean I have missed it one time brfore a long time ago but I was just wondering and also I have been very...

What are my chances? [ 16 Answers ]

I am a Dad first and foremost. I have a six year old daughter that I have had all of her life. I have been solely responsible for up bringing. Her mother has been involved the entire time but most of that was forced by me. We were never married but I never had to worry about "actually" having...

What are the chances [ 2 Answers ]

Hello to all I am new to the site and would greatly appreciate any info you can provide me concerning my?. :o In Sept I had 2 cycles one on 09042006 and one on 09182006( this has NEVER happened to me before) so according to my last cycle I would have ovulated from 100206-10062006... Now according...

View more questions Search