Ask
    proudmommy2011 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2012, 08:00 PM
    I would like to know what the sentence for theft n robbery
    I want to know like what the sentence for a theft n robbery charge

Mar 6, 2012, 08:10 PM
    What the sentence for a homicide
    I want to long hoe long a person cn get for a homicide case if that person wasn't there or can the police can go by what someone else was say to them or go by a person that have a background on them for carrin drug or do drug in there past or have a crimal record there self like what I do or how can I get some help because I being play
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 6, 2012, 08:27 PM
    In your other thread you need to know about theft and robbery, now you need to know about homicide... what's the story? You need to give more details if you want someone to answer you. People are going to need to know what state you're talking about and you will need to add details to the story.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 6, 2012, 08:47 PM
    I've merged your two threads since they need to bear on each other.

Your second post is kind of incoherent making it difficult for us to help you.

If you have been arrested and charged with a crime, then get a lawyer. Sentences vary by area and nature of the crime. You can't be sentenced for a crime until you are convicted. To be convicted of a crime there has to be significant evidence that you committed the crime, enough to convince a jury.

Mar 6, 2012, 08:50 PM
    I want to know what the sentence for a theft n robbery n homicide case
    A friend of mine is stress his slef about a theft case n robbery n homicide case
    But he wasn't there for any of them cse when they picked somebody the person start ma friend was
    There now the police are trying to put all them cases on my friend can they do that I need some help on looking up about theft n robbery n homicide were can I start looking at any help please n thnk u
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 6, 2012, 09:16 PM
    Theft, 1 to 5 years ( depending on the amount)
    Robbery, 1 to 15 again depending on amount stolen and if a weapon was used
    Homicide, 15 years to life in prison.

And yes, if the police ( DA) can link the cases or evidence in cases, trying to find a person from one, guility of others is done all the time. They need a good attorney
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 6, 2012, 09:18 PM
    Please stop starting new questions, if you need to add more info, answer your own posts, I have merged the new question with the thread Scott already merged once
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 7, 2012, 04:36 AM
    And, again, please proof read your post. We also don't use text abbreviations here. Your posts are very hard to read and understand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driving record shows vehicular homicide but never charged or accused. [ 7 Answers ]

I was involved in a single vehicle accident in which the driver (in the same vehicle as I) was killed. Officers conducting the accident reconstruction wrote a report stating I was the driver and now 'vehicular homicide' is on my record but I was never charged or punished. How can I get it cleared...

How I can change english sentence to bengali sentence for free? [ 1 Answers ]

The day I saw u last time you were slim but now...

Who sings song in homicide life on the streets thrill of the kill episode [ 0 Answers ]

In the episode "thrill of the kill" from season 4 of Homicide: life on the streets season 4, who sings the songs?

Ex Hubby in Jail possibly for homicide- [ 1 Answers ]

Okay folks, Ex hubby in jail facing charges for homicide!! I herd that if he gets charged with homicide I get full custody if I ask for it!! Is this true.. Second. My current husband want to adopt? How do I go about doing this. Should I jump the gun and file a petition while he is...

Homicide totals 2006 for 100 major US cities? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the homicide totals in 2006 for the largest 100 major US cities, listed in order of danger?

View more questions Search