Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MissMaiden Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2012, 06:49 PM
    Could I be pregnant?
    I'm having a lot of pinching/cramping in my right ovary and lower right side of my baack for about a week now. Every movement it makes the piching/cramping worse. I've also urinating about 2 times more than usual here in the last few days and my emotions are on high, like the littlest thing will make me cry, I'm sexually active but my boyfriend is using non latex condoms, I've had my period over 2 weeks ago. I'm concerned that I am ppregnant either normally or ectopically. Any advice?
    armydan69 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2012, 05:52 AM
    Go. To. The. Doctor. Stop trying to self diagnose yourself VIA Google this is your life, what if it isn't pregnancy and its some crazy thing tjatbhas to be taken care of within the forst week of noticing? A little now guess what your dead because you wanted to Google instead of getting a painfil ovary checked out. I mean an ovary?? That sounds serious to me.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2012, 06:06 AM
    Any time you have sex, with or without protection, you run the risk of pregnancy. Nothing is 100% effective. Any pain, of course, should be checked out.

You sound like you are really worried, and that will have your emotions running wild.

If you have back pain and frequent urination I would suspect a bladder infection.

Do you have an Ob/Gyn or family Doctor you can make an appointment to see?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

View more questions Search