Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FemaleNeedsBigHelp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2004, 07:41 PM
    NEEED Some Kind Of Radio Wiring Schematic For 97 Altima
    Just started replacing a semi-new CD player into my 97 Nissan Altima... There are no harnesses due to them being cut off from when my old radio was stolen... SOOO if ANYONE knows any of the wires that are coming out of the car for the radio or just the wiring schematc... I NEEEED HELP :confused: Thanks!
    GARY SR Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2004, 03:18 PM
    Cd Wiring?
    In my experience i had to go to circit city or some where they install systems they may have the harness you are looking for. If not then go to the dealership and have them order u one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag dryer heating element wiring schematic [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Maytag dryer model#SDE5401AYW and it quit heating. We purchased a new heating element and went to hook it up but we have two gray wires that come from the wire harness at the motor that we have no clue where they go. My father-in-law took out the old heating element and didn't mark the...

Schematic [ 6 Answers ]

I need a service manual or a schematic for a Scientific Atlanta cable descrambler box model 8590757 05 RJ19ACBNB19364DA FCC ID BBC8600 Catv Converter.

2004 Nissan Altima Radio [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a 2004 Altima "S" with a CD/Radio. The display has a gold lit background with black letters that is VERY difficult to read, esp during the daylight hours. It's nearly impossible to read with sunglasses. I also have a 2003 Altima "S" with a similar CD/Radio, but it has a black...

View more questions Search