Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pixierig Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2012, 01:41 AM
    Caused by loud music in a car
    Can itchy inner ear be caused by very loud music in a car ?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 6, 2012, 01:44 AM
    Yes, as well as a build up of hard wax.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could my ganglion have been caused by the car accident [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I have just been told that the doctor thinks that I have a ganglion in my wrist, I have had wrist pain in my wrsist for the passed 3 years only ever since I had a car crash before that I have never had any problems, do you think this was the cause.

My cousin's boyfriend took my car when I was sleeping and caused damage to my car [ 13 Answers ]

I slept over my cousin's house and her boyfriend, who lives with her, took my keys out of the room I was sleeping in and took my car for a joy ride. When I woke up I found damage done to my right side of my car and my driver side mirror hanging off. I contacted the police who said that I couldn't...

Damage caused on car dlrship lot [ 9 Answers ]

I had an incident a while back on a car lot. Basically, damage was caused to a vehicle (for sale) on a car lot by my vehicle. The cause was an improperly maintained/marked off area of black ice. When the damage occurred, the staff said themselves that this was the third time this happened in the...

Loud music during pregnancy? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 29 and 5 months pregnant with my 1st child. I listen to heavy metal music very loud pretty much every day. I love it. I've heard that music is soothing for babies in the womb. But I'm not sure if they were talking about the loud, fast, aggressive music that I have loved my whole life. I have...

Loud music [ 3 Answers ]

I rent out a house to 2 tenants. The upstairs tenants are complaining that the downstairs tenants plays her music too loud. How do I handle this? Is there a letter availabcle to sent about petty issues.

View more questions Search