Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Honduman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2012, 10:50 PM
    I need help to find a friend?
    I'm looking for a friend, is a lady. Her name is {personal info removed}. I lost contact with her since that time. She was so nice with me, that I have a special place for her in my heart. Can someone help me to find her? PLEASE
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 6, 2012, 04:15 AM
    We are not a missing person bureau. So the personal info was removed to protect your friend. We can only suggests ways to find her. Have you tried Facebook, Veteran organizations?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to find a friend [ 4 Answers ]

I need to find a friend his name is Willie not quite remember his last name, but have a picture of him the last time we have seen each other He live in Hackensack, NJ Last place since 20 years

Can't find my friend [ 1 Answers ]

First of all, merry christmas an glad to meet you. My name is tammy, an I just got my computer, an I don't know what I am doing. But I've looked in different sites and can't find what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a friend that I went to school with back in 1972. All I have is her maiden name,...

I need to find a friend [ 3 Answers ]

I want to find me friend his name is Anthony Henderson he's 21 born July 23rd 1987. My cousin Bryon Taylor is his best friend his grandmother lives in leclaire courts on 43rd n cicero in chicago Illinois please find him

Do I still see him as a friend find out more about him or just let him go as an ex [ 1 Answers ]

Basically, the timing for me and this guy I just met was anything but perfect. There was three weeks left in the semester before summer started and we broke up on mutual terms. We each were busy pursuing our individual activities and interests... etc. (doing our own thing). It may not have been...

View more questions Search