Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    transam95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2012, 09:31 PM
    1950's-1960's B/W movie, witch on a bus, then crashes into lake or river
    Hi, I am looking for a B/W 1950's-1960's b-movie, or maybe a TV episode, about a bus full of passengers, driving in the rain, that stops to pick up a lady passenger,on the side of the road, who is dressed in black, and is actually a witch, and has a sinister laugh,then the bus crashes off a bridge, into a lake or river, and only one person survives, who I think is the witch, reincarnated into a younger woman. I have tried all of these titles on you tube without any luck: STRANGE WOMAN ON A BUS, THE MYSTERIOUS LADY, THE LAST PASSENGER, THE LADY PASSENGER, THE LADY IN BLACK, THE LAST STOP, THE LAST RIDE, THE PHANTOM PASSENGER, THE WITCHING HOUR. I SAW this on CREATURE FEATURE, broadcasted on WGN, IN CHICAGO, back in 1971, I was only 6 at the time

Check out some similar questions!

Does the water come from a river, lake, or ocean? [ 3 Answers ]

Where does all the water come from?

I forgot the title of this 1950's- or 1960's movie [ 0 Answers ]

I forgot the title of this movie. It was from the 1950's or 1960's. Its about a woman performer who's husband dies in the war, so to comfort her, her mother gives her a drink, she starts drinking alcohol everyday and becomes an alcoholic. She marries many men then overcomes her addiction in the end.

Old 1950's or 1960 movie [ 1 Answers ]

A movie star goes to her country home and find a group of orphans living there. I think she becomes attracted to the minister of the small town. She ends up adopting the group of siblings. I cannot remember who is in it to look it up or the title. Thanks for your help

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.