Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MarcusJones Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2012, 06:37 PM
    Can you close a dialog box without making changes to it by clicking the cancel button
    Can you close a dialog box without making changes to it by clicking the cancel button or by clicking the close button
    arlyornelas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2013, 09:50 AM
    You can close a dialog box without making changes to it by clicking the Cancel button or by clicking the Close button.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fbdirect.exe /MAXKERNL.dll dialog box [ 1 Answers ]

Upon each bootup of my Dell Demension 8100 desktop PC with Windows XP Prof OS I receive a dialog box stating: fbdirect.exe - Unable to locate component This application has failed to start because MAXKERNL.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem. Additional prior...

Change my Turn Off Computer dialog box on XP [ 3 Answers ]

I have XP Pro on both my desk computer and my Toshiba Tecra laptop. The shutdown dialog boxes are not the same. I like the one on my desk computer which says: "Shutdown Windows"... "What do you want the computer to do?" The laptop dialog says" "Turn off computer" and show 3 icons. Both computers...

Open dialog box [ 2 Answers ]

After storing information in a document file, I was unable to open the file at a later time. Information on the screen : "The command cannot be performed because a dialog box is open." How do I close the dialog box? I have Windows XP

AVG Resident Shield message dialog box [ 3 Answers ]

I keep getting this dialog box popping up when my computer is ideal for awhile. AVG Resident Shield - Message Dialog Box Message- Virus Trojan horse Downloader.keenvel.n Is found in file c:/system volume Information \_restore{cd53596a-5812-49db-af84-a72b9becde4f}\rp151\a0008830.dll

View more questions Search