Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TRUNKS Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2012, 05:39 PM
    Influenced by someone
    Some people suggest that media containing violent messages bear some responsibility for the violent nature of society. How would you respond to someone who claimed that Kip's actions were influenced by Marilyn Manson's songs?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 5, 2012, 06:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jesusisgay View Post
    Religion is poison. Without the black withered teat of religion the songs of Marilyn Manson would be nothing more than music. However, Christians are taught to fear and over react to anything they do not understand. Why blame Manson's music for someones actions, where in fact their actions are imparted from their parents preaching stories about an imaginary sky daddy.
    Did I miss something? Where in the question did the poster mention religion?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which of the following was not a way which the Etruscans influenced Roman culture? [ 2 Answers ]

Which of the following was not a way in which the Etruscans influenced Roman culture?

Quotes that have influenced your life [ 1106 Answers ]

Hello all! I've been abundantly blessed by my virtual coffee chats with so many of you in this wonderful forum on Books and Literature! (The Relationship forum is fun too, but this is where inspiration comes from... "the stuff dreams are made of" :) ) Anyway... We all have favorite quotes,...

Factors that influenced the expansion of sociology [ 1 Answers ]

Factors that influenced the expansion of sociology

What influenced the Declaration of Indepence [ 1 Answers ]

What influenced the Declaration of Independence?

Has technology influenced our customs and ethics? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not very clear about whether technology has changed our customs or ethics. If so, please present some examples. Thanks.

View more questions Search