Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amyolson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2012, 01:30 PM
    History on my home
    I need to find out how to find out the history of any deaths at my home and previous owners of my home? What places online are free to do this? We have been experiencing a lot of paranormal activity. HELP!
    itong7b Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2012, 08:27 PM
    Really all you have to do is call the person who sold it to you and have a quick interview

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

History and or haunted history records on a residential home [ 4 Answers ]

Would like to get free information re: a homes history or haunted history by researching prior tenants or owners to a property located in Vacaville, California. Address: 125 Andover Drive Vacaville CA 95687 curious as to anyone having information on suicide death at this residence. Please help.

History of home [ 2 Answers ]

I've been experiencing some crazy crap in my house for years, but it's never been consistent. The things that happen are years apart sometimes, and I don't know the history of my house. I tried looking it up but come up with nothing. I've had the black figure of a man standing next to my bed...

History of my home [ 1 Answers ]

My family and I have been noticing a lot of unexplainable happenings in our home. We here things, see things. How do I get the history of my home and the property and surroundings?:confused:

History of my home [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find out more about the home I lived in for 15 years. I live at 433 Atlantic ave.East Rockaway Ny 11518. I would like to know any information before the year 194

View more questions Search