Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmire001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2012, 10:21 AM
    How to prepare journal entry?
    Steve's Skateboards uses the perpetual inventory system and had the following sales transactions during April:

April 2 Sold merchandise to Happy Hobby Shop on credit for $4,800, terms 1/15, n/60. The items sold had a cost of $2,700.

April 4 Happy Hobby Shop returned merchandise that had a selling price of $200. The cost of the merchandise returned was $110.

April 13 Happy Hobby Shop paid for the merchandise sold on April 2, taking any appropriate discount earned.

Prepare the journal entries that Steve's Skateboards must make to record these transactions.

Check out some similar questions!

Prepare a journal entry [ 0 Answers ]

Everly Corporation acquires a coal mine at a cost of 400,000. Intangible development costs total 100,000. After extraction has occurred, Everly must resore property (estimated fair value of the obligation is 80,000), after which it can be sold for 160,000. Everly estimates that 4,000 tons of coal...

How to prepare journal entry for the impairment of patents? [ 0 Answers ]

We have abandoned $582,000 in patents. I'm not sure how to record the journal entry to bring the patent account to the correct book value.

How do I prepare the journal entry [ 0 Answers ]

Howell Corporation purchased $350,000 of its bonds on June 30, 2010, at 102 and immediately retired them The carrying value of the bonds on the retirement date was $339,500. The bonds pay semiannual interest and the interest payment due on June 30, 2010, has been made and recorded. How do I ...

Prepare this journal entry [ 5 Answers ]

Prepare general journal entries to record these transactions. Jayden Lanelle opens a computer consulting business called Viva Consultants and completes the following transactions in its first month of operations. April 1 Lanelle invests $115,000 cash along with office equipment valued...

How to prepare an adjusting journal entry [ 1 Answers ]

A company started office supplies with 1500.00 balance. Purchased supplies for 5000.00. The inventory of available supplies at end of year is 50.How to post

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.