Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chiaravon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2012, 08:25 AM
    May can clean a house in 10 hours. Working together, May and John can clean a house 7
    May can clean a house in 10 hours. Working together, May and John can clean a house 7 hours. How long will it take John to clean a house by himself?

Check out some similar questions!

When can I go into my rent house to clean it out [ 8 Answers ]

My renter gave me notice last month when he paid his rent that he would be out at the end of the month he still has things in the house and the house is trashed.

How do you keep your house clean [with pets] ? [ 8 Answers ]

Obviously, you need to sweep, mop and vacuum. Even with that I feel like my house still smells like animal. Do you guys get that too? If you have cats, what kind of litter do you use to keep the house from smelling like cat litter? I would always clean the cat box and my house would still...

What fallacy does this fall under, You look like you like a clean house [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a hard time determining the falling phrase to which fallacy it falls under. You certainly look like someone who likes a clean house

Can I use house clean out to dump RV waste? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I am considering purchasing an RV waste pump that claims that you can run the garden hose waste hose to your house plumbing cleanout. I want to make sure you can really do this before I purchase it. I have a large cleanout cap in my garage. The pump mashes the wasted...

Magic to clean house [ 13 Answers ]

Does Anyone Know Any Good Magic Spells To Clean My House?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.