Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    america13 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2012, 11:20 PM
    Fallout
    Anyone know when the next "fallout" game comes out?
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Mar 29, 2012, 11:30 AM
    Are you referring to the online one? It's all hearsay at the moment. They didn't complete making it and we're unsure whether it's coming out at all.

Dani
    Bubba95x Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Apr 22, 2012, 08:04 PM
    Fallout 4 is the name of the new title but there is no confirmation as to what the release date is going to be. Look at the up and coming E3. Generally, release dates are given there.
    The Dark09 Posts: 161, Reputation: 8

Sep 8, 2012, 07:57 AM
    I don't tthink there'll be a new one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fallout 3 on Windows 7 [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought Fallout 3 GOTY for my computer and I have Widows 7. It always crashes when I press start new game and says a problem ha occurred that has caused Fallout 3 to stop working. Help please D:

Industrial fallout paint prevention [ 5 Answers ]

Dear sir How can I prevent industrial fallout paint defect from vehicle external surface?

Fallout 3 - PS3 game [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, Well, I am about half way through Fallout 3. Trying to get all the trophies but I want to play it through once without cheating at all. At the momet I am finishing the game with Good Karma to get the trophy for it.. Next time through I am going to play on Bad Karma. My question is...

Fallout Boy Song [ 2 Answers ]

There is a phone commercial where the guy is in a gym and he's talking about the new fallout boy song and I wanna know which one it is, please help ;)

Relationship Fallout [ 9 Answers ]

Hi All. Has anyone engaged in MMF or FFM group, three some sex activity. And was there any relationship fall out from this. My Girlfriend is wanting to try MMF but I am a little unsure as this is new to me. I like the idea of FFM but I am worried that this will end the relationship ?

View more questions Search