Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coatsays Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2012, 11:18 PM
    Is my friend gay?
    My friend (who is 18) and I have known each other for about 4 months, and I have a feeling he might be gay or at least bi. I'm bi, and he does know and is fine with it, he said he doesn't care. Ever since I met him when we got real close, he would always constantly tell me he loves me, Always. I recently found out that his other friend that he used to be close with, he did the same thing to him, but then his friend told me he didn't do it as often as he did to me. We live in two different cities atm. All my friends thinks he's gay because he always tells me he loves me. When my friend said it to me in like a jokingly way, he got really jealous for a second. Also when we were on xbox I was talking to my other friend while he was in the party and I was jet talking to my friend the whole time, and then he (the one that might be gay) texted me asking me why am I not talking to him and why am I directing everything towards my friend and not him. He also tends to be real clingy. Also what makes me think he could be gay/bi is he tells me about all these girls that like him and stuff and talks about how there beautiful but yet he never gets with any of them. He told me that he made out with a couple of girls and how one sucked him up basically but then his old friend told me that he had a history of lying a lot. I guess he told everyone how girls were flirting with him and stuff and all over him but when they looked at his phone they said he was messaging them and flirting with them and how he would stalk them. I don't know if it is true but that's what I heard. Sometime when were texting, about 70% of are conversations end up being about us making out and sucking each others **** in a jokingly way. He tells me how he wants to **** me sometimes out of the blue. When I said I need to make out with someone with a tongue ring because he talked about how awesome it was and **** I was like why not ill try it, he texted me back saying "pick me" and then I was like I'm being serious and he was too, And then I said but wouldn't that be weird for you kissing another guy and he was like yea. Idk if he is nervous to come out or what but there something's that make me think he is and something's that makes me think he is not. Atm he's been kind of annoying me, and I haven't really spoke to him. He tells me that he misses me and to text him and I do but then he replies a couple of times. And it was annoying AF, why should I get you if u don't even tex me back. And then I just was kind of fed up with it so I just kept my distance, but ever since 3 days ago when this all started he has texted me saying he loves me 3 times, and then asked me why I don't talk to him no more or text him... I've had feelings for him for awhile but he doesn't know. I've asked him if he is bi or gay and he swears that he is not and 100% straight. He said he is coming down here to my city to see me and I haven't seen him in awhile. Idk if I want him to but its just irritating me because I don't know if he is bi or not.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2012, 08:58 AM
    What is your question? I don't know him so I have no idea if he's bi, straight, homosexual. He says he loves you. Only you know if he's telling you the truth.

Why are you discussing his sexuality with your friends?
    maherkassab Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2012, 01:24 PM
    Well I think that maybe he loves you but he do not want to tell you because he is afraid of losing you as a friend! try to talk more about this issue maybe he will tell you the truth but do not get hard on him

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my friend gay? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 28 year old friend who has been single for the past six years I know of. I have hooked him with some two hot girls, but he does not seem interested in them, and had rather work out with me in the gym than spend time with them. He never talks about girls, except the rare times he mentions...

Do I start with my gay friend or my gay friends crush? [ 4 Answers ]

How it happened: Me an my gay best friend Bill(names have been changed) are in the same class as his crush, Dave a feminine guy that everyone likes. He's funny an the perfect guy bill has been waiting for(he tells me but I've heard it before:rolleyes: ) and when bill gets giddy I get giddy. ...

If my friend is gay [ 5 Answers ]

I am 34 years male, I wants to know if my friend is gay or not. We work together at same place when I touch his hands in office he also touches. Even on bike when I put my hands on his waist and legs he does not oppose.I also have given him some sex downloaded movies clips along with some gay sex...

Is my friend Gay? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 20 and my friend is 21 he has a girlfriend but we have known each other since we were 13 and every so often he makes quick glances at me and when we were young we used to look into each others eyes and one time I thought he was going to kiss me. He makes sex jokes and flirts with me...

View more questions Search