Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dirtfree Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2012, 08:09 PM
    I have a wayne kleski jester in a push box,left side black/white checkered
    Right side maroon color. Black bow and checkered black/white hat with white fluff ball --what is this?

Check out some similar questions!

Katherine's collection Wayne kleski sir thumpington rabbit doll [ 0 Answers ]

I have 2 of these dolls. One is male and one female. Approx. 28 inch. Dressed in Victorian style he dons a tall hat in a light pink velvet. She also has a hat. Pretty extravagant victorian clothing. I saw at one time a few yrs ago, the name is sir thumpington. Excellent condition.. Do you know...

Switch has black,red, white and ground. Box only has black, white and ground. [ 2 Answers ]

It is a pass and seymour RT1 time switch 7 button preset

Wayne Kleski doll [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Wayne Kleski/Katherine's Collection at Silver Lake 18" easter doll with hat. On the certificate of authenticity, it names her as "Abigayle Euro Hare Doll." I purchased this at a sale in 2008. Is she retired, and if so, what would be her worth? She is in pristine condition. Thanks! I...

Given 3 boxes wache with white and black beads. Box one has 3 black and 2 white. Box [ 1 Answers ]

Probability Question: Given 3 boxes wache with white and black beads. Box one has 3 black and 2 white. Box two has 5 black and 3 white. Box three has 2 black and 4 white. Question then is if one bead is drawn from each box, what is the probability that exactly two black beads are drawn?

3 black wires, one white in light box [ 22 Answers ]

3 black wires are twisted together and connected to the blue and black on the old ceiling fan. The one white is connected to the one white on the fan. Have tried connecting these wires many different ways for a new remote controlled fan but no luck . This is a very old house with old wiring (I have...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.