Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasperm30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2012, 07:29 PM
    Skin problem
    In the last 4 months I have gotten 3 tattoos, I never have a problem with them healing properly but lately I have noticed that I have a black substance coming from my skin, I noticed it on the heals of my feet first and now it is everywhere, when I finish my bath the water has a black tint to it. The problem seems to be getting worse and it is starting to scare me because I don't know what is going on.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin problem [ 3 Answers ]

I waxed my arms with wax n waxing I tried removing the extra wax with a shower body cloth, it was brand new so it was a little ruff. When I waxed not all the hairs waxed off so I decided to use hair removal cream and I stared to feel a burn so I took if off and my arm turned wihte and a little bit...

Skin problem. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I need a professional advice regarding my skin problem. I have pimples on my head, on my face and on my chest. I am 30 year old married guy. Somebody told me that they will disappear after marriage but it didn't happen. The problem increases and they start itching if I eat fish, beans,...

Skin problem [ 1 Answers ]

For a long time I have had red marks on the sides of my cheeks. They are very small pimples very close together.All you can see is the redness because the pimples aren't even noticeable. These pimples are on the back of my arms, legs and buttocks too. I don't know what it is. I've tried to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.