Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lalaneedhelp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2012, 07:19 PM
    1 hit of meth
    Will 1 hit of meth show up in a hair follicle test? Need honest answers... scared ****less
    ladybossx3 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2012, 08:36 PM
    It depends on how fast your metabolic system works , but mostly 12 -48 hours in system but it will show with hairtest up to 90 days .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why meth [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 26 year old young lady .I have been on meth for about 6 years every day . I have tried quiting any and in every way possible. My addiction is no secret to those who choose to be around me. I do feel as if the drug is holding me back . I can't love my kids the way I want and I have no time...

Will meth show up in child in house with meth smokers [ 1 Answers ]

My granddaughter has been exposed to second hand smoke from constant use of meth and marijuana by the parents. Will this show up in a hair folical test or regular drug use of the child?

Meth [ 8 Answers ]

Can you recover from the brain damage of METH? My dad has been on this for more than ten years and he has lost everything. I haven't even heard from him. Friends tell me he's out walking in the streets with a backpack and he doesn't remember anyone. Is there anyway I can help him??

A lady hit my parked car and lied about it I did not see her hit it [ 4 Answers ]

A lady hit my parked car and lied about it I did not see her hit it but she told me she did

How to tell if someone is using meth. [ 17 Answers ]

Meth. Is not something I've ever experimented with. I see the effects it has on people but none of those through close friendships. I suspect my boyfriend is using something I think meth. We have been together 5 years and have 2 kids. He has always been a bit moody and sleep always been an issue....

View more questions Search