Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Apple_Jack. Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2012, 05:09 PM
    New dresser drawer stuck?
    I have bought a new "Romantic 5 Drawer Tall Boy". after unpacking it from a cardboard box. the four large drawers appear to be 'locked in' tight. Is it possible that in transit from the manufacturer that the drawers have tilted caused the drawers to skip the tracks or runners. I cannot budge them open. They can be moved up and down slightly, they have the feel of being locked with a key. HELP! I don't want a tall boy that is only good for looking at and not 'opening the drawers'.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 4, 2012, 05:12 PM
    Is it possible that they have locked them somehow to prevent them from moving during shipping? Was there any paperwork included in the box?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Perfume Bottle is STUCK on top our wood dresser [ 4 Answers ]

Hi - Perfume bottle fell on my daughter's dresser. It is completely stuck/adhered to wood top of dresser. Any idea on how to remove - particularly without damaging at least too badly the finis. I can try and stick knife or something under - but thought there may be a better way. Thanks.

Stuck desk drawer [ 14 Answers ]

My office desk drawer is stuck closed. It opens only an inch. It is on side sliders and there appears to be no way to access the sliders that seem to catch on something inside the track.

Stuck Dresser Draws [ 5 Answers ]

I have had this dresser for about 4 plus months and some of the draws are very hard to open, :mad: the track is made of wood and so is the dresser draw. Is there a spray that will lmake the draws slide easier on the track?? Help!

Stuck Dresser Drawer [ 2 Answers ]

I have an Armoir with two drawers on the bottom... The bottom drawer is stuck--you cannot open or close it nothing is caught in it we have emptied it and left it as is. I would like to use the drawer however. Any suggestions why it is so hard to open and close?

Dresser drawer keeps opening [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a new dresser that has drawers that are on rails. One of the drawers, when full, will not stay shut. Is there a way to tighten it on the rail?

View more questions Search