Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    __sarah__ Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2004, 02:49 PM
    Chemistry help!
    hey can nebody help me with my chemistry hmwk? i dun really get it... :confused: thanks!

For each of the following reactions, determine what the products of each reaction will be. When you have predicted the products, balance the equation and use a table of solubility products to determine which of the products (if any) will precipitate. Assume all reactions take place in water.

3) NaC2H3O2 + H2SO4 -->

4) Cu(OH)2 + H3PO4 -->

6) Zn + H2CO3 -->

For each of the following questions, classify the reaction type (synthesis, decomposition, combustion, single replacement, double replacement, or other) and predict the balanced chemical equation. Provide a word equation as well.

6. Sulfuric acid is neutralized by aqueous sodium hydroxide.

9. Propane burns in air.

10. Na2CO3(aq) + HCl(aq) --> NaCl(aq) + CO2(g) + H2O(l)

Indicate which of the following double displacement reactions will go to completion, and circle what the product of the reaction will be (if any). You may want to consult a list of Ksp values to solve these problems.

1)NaOH + CaBr2 -->

Will this reaction occur? ____

2)Pb(NO*3)2 + HCl -->

3)Na2CO3 + KF -->

4)AgNO3 + CuSO4 -->

5)AgF + NiCl2 -->

Check out some similar questions!

Chemistry [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I have a few questions concerning general chemistry: 1. What is the Maximum number of electrons an orbital may contain? 2. What is the wavelength of the electro magnetic radiation having a frequency of 5.00 x 10¹² Hz. What kind of electromagntic radiation is this. 3. The laser in...

Chemistry [ 1 Answers ]

What is a common use for CaCO4?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.