Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mjpjcc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2012, 03:13 PM
    How do I obtain a transcript from my hospital school of nursing(IN) that closed 1988
    I attended and graduated from Memorial Hospital of South Bend School of Nursing in 1987. Obviously, 25 years have passed since then. It's a potential issue for my new employer if I can't obtain transcripts/record of graduation from this school. Even after >25 years of being professional RN, with licenses held in multiple states. My original license in nursing was from IN, and I took my RN licensing exam there. Should I try them also? Thanks for your help.
    mattasmith Posts: 14, Reputation: 4

Mar 21, 2012, 07:28 PM
    If they are still a school that is open then you can probably find a link to request a transcript on their website. If the school doesn't have a website, then you can call or go to the school and ask to speak to someone in the records department or someone in charge of student records. He or she should be able to get you a form to request the transcript or tell you the proper way to request a transcript.

Hope this helps!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 21, 2012, 07:40 PM
    Is the hospital still open, have you tried to contact them. Have you contacted the State Board of Education to see where records where sent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nursing School Transcript [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I get a copy of my Michael Reese School of Nursing Transcript?

I need my transcript but my Nursing School in NJ closed. [ 1 Answers ]

I graduated from Orange Memorial Hospital School of Nursing in 1969. The hospital later changed its name to The Hospital Center of Orange. The school closed in 1983 and the hospital in 2002. How do I find out where my transcripts are being kept?

View more questions Search