Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nathanlowlow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2012, 12:43 PM
    AC generator no output
    New ac wind gen has no output. Coil has become slightly magnatized. Is this my problem or have I missed something else?
    ibadullah Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2012, 12:49 PM
    did u make the ac generator or buy it I think there is no change in magnetic flux done by the coil your voltage depends on the number of turns and change in flux according to faraday
    E = N (change in flux / change in time)
    so if the coil rotation is greater it means that rate of change in flux is greater so more is the voltage and in your case I think the wind is not enough to rotate the coil. Please give the feecback to my e mail [email protected] if this helps u thanku.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2012, 12:54 PM
    This is new... if it was a purchaced item didn't it come with any form of warranty?
    sinnadurai Posts: 127, Reputation: 2

Mar 14, 2012, 04:58 AM
    Is it running at rated speed,check the AVR.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Portable generator No Output [ 21 Answers ]

I have a Generac 5500 Watt generator model 09778-3 that has approx 5 hours of total use on it. I went to use it a couple of weeks ago to power a 1-1/2 HP pump that draws approx 9 amps at 240 volts. I had used this generator for this purpose before with good results. This time the generator ran...

No output portable generator [ 16 Answers ]

This 650 watt wolf generator has worked perfectly for two years. Engine runs aok as normal but no 230 volt output on socket after running for one hour with load of two 100w and one 60 table lamps, just went dark, no noticeable change in engine note. Checked powerfactor condenser by swop from...

Generator power output cuts in and out [ 1 Answers ]

Bought a Coleman Generator a few months ago and I have it connected to an inverter. The inverter is connected also to 16 "deep cycle" batteries and usually powers the house from solar panels. Everything has been working terrific until last night when the generator began cutting in and out. It...

Generator is giving no output [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone could help with my 2.5 kw diesel generator I started it up and it run it all day no problems then it cut the engine out and I tried starting it again and I would not start so I switched the 240v switch to 110v switch and then it started and run fine but when I switched...

Most output from generator [ 6 Answers ]

I plan on buying a portable generator to hook up my house for emergency power, going to instal a manual transfer switch. I was wondering most generators have numerous outlets on them do I have to rewire the panel on the generator to get max output or does the 240 receptacle put out the max, I plan...

View more questions Search