Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msraine2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2012, 11:42 AM
    Don't want the divorce
    My husband became a quad in 1995 I brought him home to take caare of him even though we were separated I did my duty of a wife he stayed for 4 yrs until family came and took him out my house while I was gone he has been with them for 1r years and a week ago he asked .for a divorce and I don't want it I still love him. What are the procedure for not wanting this divorce he is living off my social security. Will this divorce affect his benefits hope not
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 4, 2012, 01:46 PM
    You can delay a divorce but really not stop it.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2012, 02:14 PM
    Where? What have you done since he left to get your marriage back on track?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Married 30 years and am a respondent in a divorce, suppose to be MY divorce. [ 3 Answers ]

I answered and contested within 20 days, Am seeking temporary support and the martial home to raise our children. Husband did not respond to contested answer, ( 20 days has passed). My request for emergency support was denied, but we will go before a magistrate soon. Husband walked out on us, no...

Filing 4 divorce but reconcile then divorce @ a later time - dividing the property [ 18 Answers ]

I never heard of this before but my friend filed for divorce in 89 but reconciled a few months later. Flash forward 20 yrs & she decides to divorce him again. She went back for the kids & tried to make it work. However, when she went 4 this divorce she was told that they could divide the property...

View more questions Search