Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kazadetes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2012, 05:59 AM
    I want to find my father in law
    He was last known to live in france

Check out some similar questions!

Georgia Law on a father who is not the father but signed birth certificate [ 6 Answers ]

I was married to a man who I thought was my child's father, he signed the birth certificate. We are now divorced and the real father of my child and I are married now. He is wanting to have her name changed. My ex does not know this.What is the law for her real father as far as this matter is...

Father and father-in-law have chronnic illnesses. Do we wait for kids? [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know if I'm posting this in the right forum... Okay so I'm going to try to keep this short and bless all of you who read this whole thing, I know you don't know anything about my life but I'm just wanting to get some different viewpoints on this choice that me and my boyfriend are being...

Trying to Find my Father-In-Law [ 20 Answers ]

I know this is going to be kind of vague but I figured this was worth a try. My husband's mother has never let him know who his father was, so when the topic came up he was a bit sceptical. He finally said that he wants to know who he is. I have been searching off and on for about 2 years with no...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.