Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sol_x1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2012, 12:40 AM
    Song by music video description
    Hi,

I'm looking for a 90s. I think it was before 1996. This song had a music video that was set on some kind of forest? There was a male singer disguised in some kind of asian costume, I think samurai, and there was a storm going on while he sang. There was another character in the video, some kind of monster or "the bad guy" who had a mask and there was a girl also, who was being saved or sang to by the singer. The song was not a ballad, not rap, not rnb , not rock. Can somebody help me please. I've look everywhere. Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of the band or the song by the music video description [ 0 Answers ]

I didn't watch the whole video, but by the mid of it there is a couple sleeping and the girl (blond, wearing short black dress) gets up, walks away and the camera show her walking in a park at night, and later the guy (white guy, short hair, wearing white shirt) wakes up too and goes after her,...

Help me find song through music video description [ 0 Answers ]

Hi all, looking to find name of track from around 2007-2008, it's a chick doing spoken word about life, with chill music in the background. The video consists of a scene at venice beach skate park with sun setting in the background, bonfire with friends around it. Please help, cause I can't...

Music video description- really want to find the name of the song! [ 0 Answers ]

I saw this music video in my gym and the song is so cool, but I can't seem to find the name of the song! It's a recent song, I think. Probably a 2009/2010 release. The video features this shirtless, skinny guy with a shaved head who walks this decaying apartment around looking a bit...

Song name? By music video description only [ 0 Answers ]

Hi all, I saw a music video of a kind of british pop? Song a few years back. Now I've totally forgot how the song goes, the artist's name and the song title... unfortunately all I have is a brief description of the music video. I think is a british band, with 1 girl (vocals maybe?), I watched...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.